TMEIC has a long history providing electric drives for mining excavators and powering and controlling draglines, shovels, and blast-hole drills all over the world. TMEIC serves the surface mining industry mainly through two large OEMs; plus it serves mining users directly through its worldwide service network.
TMEIC combines a variety of proven products and systems to serve the rugged application aboard a mining excavator.
The products or systems below are often used in excavator applications. For detailed information on any of these products or systems, please see the reference materials in the right column.?
- DC-EXX?IGBT-based state of the art MG Set drive control system for generators, motors and synchronous motors.
- TMdrive-30?– Family of medium-voltage (1250 V ac) converters and IGBT inverters.
- TMdrive-DC?– Family of DC (500-1200 V dc) drives in several form factors.
- TMEIC Motors?– We have a full line of AC and DC motors in the power, speed, and enclosure options for excavator needs.
- Supervisory PLC?and HMI operator interfaces for machine control, diagnostics, and maintenance.
- Vacuum Motor Control?and low-voltage MCCs.
- Pre-Wired Power Control Rooms?for completely integrated on-board systems.
- Systems Engineering?by engineers with over 80 years of experience in engineering and applying electrical equipment to excavators.
TMEIC application and sales engineers have extensive experience in the mining industry and are eager to work with you on your next project. Please call or email us using the contact information below.